Fidonet Portal

From: Paul Quinn (3:640/384)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 24.06.09 15:47
Test
Hi! Doug,

On 23 Jun 09 21:50, you wrote to Earl Truss:

DC> hehe as I sit here with the door open, It's around 70*F here.
DC> It seems a little warmer as the humidity is about 60% (rained today).

That's about what it is here at present, just 3 days following the southern
winter solstice! Are you holidaying on Fraser Island at the moment? ;-)

Cheers,
Paul.

... Honesty's the best policy but insanity's a better defense.
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.4.7
* Origin: Quinn's Post - Maryborough, Queensland, OZ (3:640/384)