Fidonet Portal

From: Doug Connor (1:132/500)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 24.06.09 11:51
Test
Paul Quinn -> Doug Connor wrote:
PQ> Hi! Doug,

PQ> On 23 Jun 09 21:50, you wrote to Earl Truss:

DC>> hehe as I sit here with the door open, It's around 70*F here.
DC>> It seems a little warmer as the humidity is about 60% (rained today).

PQ> That's about what it is here at present, just 3 days following the
PQ> southern winter solstice! Are you holidaying on Fraser Island at the
PQ> moment? ;-)

Sorry nope.
I have never been that far south.

hey the sun has finaly got to a point where its light is going down
at around 9:pm.

I am glad we have been free of the heat that I see on the news for
a more westerly and southernly areas. it has been hanging around 20 c this
spring.
I guess the Quebec weather has extended another 100 miles south this year.

Doug

--- Thunderbird 2.0.0.21 (X11/20090409)
* Origin: (1:132/500)