Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Leary (1:320/219)
To: All
Date: Tue, 14.01.20 07:18
My Public Key
Hello Wilfred!

14 Jan 20 10:33, you wrote to me:

WV> wilfred@wilnux5:~> gpg -k 1584B2AF
WV> pub 2048R/1584B2AF 2015-05-01
WV> uid [ unknown] Andrew Leary
WV> sub 2048R/9C29ABDE 2015-05-01

WV> Is that still valid?

The passphrase for that key (along with the revocation certificate) were lost
in a hard drive failure on the laptop that used to run my Linux system.
Please delete that key from your keyring, as I won't be using it.

My current keys (including the revocation certificate and passphrase) are
backed up in several places, including an encrypted .ZIP file stored on a
separate system.

Regards,

Andrew

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: Phoenix BBS * phoenix.bnbbbs.net (1:320/219)