Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Tue, 07.01.20 17:08
Key update w/photo
On 1/7/2020 4:36 AM, between "Wilfred van Velzen : August Abolins":

> AA> -----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
> AA> Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
>
> AA> hQEMA1g7Ka1p0JmfAQf/WKNyjK7oLEQeHXmSFYsP0m9yqc4TymV6EGE3fopMx/dO
>
> You encrypted this only for your own key. So you are the only one who
> can decode it! ;)

Hmmm.. Interesting. I had a feeling I forgot something. By default, TB
does not support creating an encrypted message in a newsgroup. I used
the ascii armoured copy that was in Drafts and plopped that one in.
Obviously that one is not "signed".

--- Thunderbird 2.0.0.24 (Windows/20100228)
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)