Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.09.12 13:19
jNode has FTSC product code 19FF
* Originally in FTSC
* Crossposted in FTSC_PUBLIC

Hello All,

FTSC product code 19FF is assigned to jNode of Ivan Agarkov. (2:5020/848)

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20110320
* Origin: FTSC Chair (2:280/5555)

From: Wilfred van Velzen (2:280/464)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.09.12 14:52
Re: jNode has FTSC product code 19FF
Hi,

On 21 Sep 12 11:19, Michiel van der Vlist wrote to All:
about: "jNode has FTSC product code 19FF":

MvdV> FTSC product code 19FF is assigned to jNode of Ivan Agarkov.
MvdV> (2:5020/848)

I added it to the source of FMail, so the next release (no date yet ;) Wink will
know about it.

Btw: Why are the codes non sequential since 0x0111 ?

{ 0x010F, "SLIPgate" },
{ 0x0110, "BBBS" },
{ 0x0111, "NewsGate" },
{ 0x01FF, "BBBS" },
{ 0x02FF, "NewsGate" },
etc...

Bye, Wilfred.

--- FMail-W32-1.64-B20111120
* Origin: Amiga Offline BBS Lisse (2:280/464)

From: Wilfred van Velzen (2:280/464)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.09.12 23:29

On 21 Sep 12 21:00, Niels Joncheere wrote to Wilfred van Velzen:
about: "jNode has FTSC product code 19FF":

WV>> I added it to the source of FMail, so the next release (no date yet
WV>> ;) Wink will know about it.

NJ> Cool, time to update my sources and recompile FMail!

I haven't committed it yet...

I'm not even sure if the source in a compilable state at the moment, so don't
hold your breath! ;)