Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Thu, 20.09.12 19:19
jNode Project
IA> BTW, anyone want to link with me? 5020/849 is running on jnode.

BOC! How do you want to go about with it?

I'm one of the nodes in the new Fido Web (as opposed to the old Back Bone
config), I'd love to add you to our network.

I can be reached via netmail (of course) or email (b at felten dot se)

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://felten.yi.org (2:203/2)