Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Thu, 20.09.12 15:48
jNode Project
AG> How do others think about that?

I think that you have a very valid point. I've been struggling with this
very bug numerous times, and it wasn't until one of our Russian friends (I'm
sorry that I don't remember who) pointed this out to me, that I managed to get
things sorted out.

I don't however think that changing any FTSC document will help much. Almost
all of the buggy implementations are vapour-ware since a long time ago.

Hopefully this new project will be able to make it right. It sounds really,
really promising, if you ask me.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://felten.yi.org (2:203/2)