Fidonet Portal

From: Sergey Sokoloff (2:5063/88)
To: All
Date: Fri, 14.09.12 16:04
the fghi.pp.ru web site
And about 00:43 13 Sep 12 it was written from Konstantin Kuzov to Maurice
Kinal:

KK> fidonet users are russians and CP866 is most used codepage nowadays.
KK> I implemented heuristic detection using enca library in cases where CHRS
KK> kludge missing some time ago, but it was disabled as completely untested
KK> feature. I enabled it currently but dunno how it will work on real
KK> messages, especially small ones.

Please disable that heuristic library again. I believe that CP866 default
is more reliable.

With best Fidonet 2.0 regards,
Mithgol the Webmaster.

... 69. All midwives will be banned from the realm.
--- Just as the clouds have gone to sleep, Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
* Origin: And the Soviets ?? waist-deep in the snow ?? marched in (2:5063/88)