Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 19.08.11 20:09
Error in the your no
Hello Gene,

On Friday August 19 2011 07:17, you wrote to me:

>> RC> Go eat a bullet Michiel, you wont be missed.

>> I suppose that is "humor"?

GB> Nah, more like wishful thinking. *sigh*

Better not come to The Netherlands for the next 16 years then. After the Pim
Fortuyn and Theo van Gogh murders, we are a bit sensitive about death wishes
expressed by electronic mail. It is a serious crime here.

Oh wait, better not come to the entire EU. We have this EU arrest warrent now.

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20070503
* Origin: http://www.vlist.org (2:280/5555)