Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:261/38.9)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.07.12 23:39
swedish russians or russian swedes?
Hey Sergey!

Could I please get you to check out;

http://fghi.pp.ru/?area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=1:261/38.9+fa0000c6

as well as the replies to it. The codepages all show as "LATIN-1" but the site
is displaying them as CP866. Actually they are really "ISO-8859-1" but
according to fts-5003.001 that is LATIN-1.

I am going to try a CP1252 and see if that works better there as well as for
Björn. One thing for sure is that UTF-8 works 100% from what I see there
compared to what I see here.

Life is good,
Maurice

... Это всё для меня греческий язык.
--- GNU bash, version 4.2.29(2)-release (x86_64-core2-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Pointy Stick Society (1:261/38.9)