Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:261/38.9)
To: All
Date: Mon, 23.07.12 01:24
Min sv?vare ?r full med ?l

BF> I've just got two new grandsons, that I'm about to visit next week.

Grattis! I have one of each, granddaughter and grandson, but they aren't
exactly new although they are both still quite young. It is easier being a
grandfather than a father. ;-)

Heh, heh. Don't lose any sleep over it since it is what I call a
bogo-Norwegian name for the North American moose - a large ugly looking elk -

an excellent way to test whether the remote user's terminal is actually LATIN-1

CP437 based terminal. Sneaky isn't it?

Livet ?r bra,
Maurice

--- GNU bash, version 4.2.29(2)-release (x86_64-core2-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Pointy Stick Society (1:261/38.9)