Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Fri, 20.07.12 22:01
Nodelist flags - FTS-5001
PQ>> Are there any other mailers tested with the newly-promoted "Txy"
PQ>> flag not being a "User" type?

ml> newly promoted??? it has never been a userflag... ever...

PQ> Now, now. Okay then. In that case, can you answer the question...
PQ> are there any mailers, tested, with the "Txy" (sometimes also
PQ> referred to as "Tyz"Wink flag _not_ being a "User" type?

i've not tested any in a while... i do know that FD honors it in front of any
,U, in the nodelist but i haven't specifically tested it recently with those
flying ,U,Txy... i don't have my notes on these tests from years back,
either... they have long since been recycled :/

)\/(ark

* Origin: (1:3634/12)