Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 19.08.11 12:50
Error in the your no
Hello Ross,

On Thursday August 18 2011 19:11, you wrote to me:

MV>> As in "Eurotrash pacifist shit pig Pussy"? Or "pissant little
MV>> country"? Or perhaps "Genetically defective Swede"? or "Pussy
MV>> Dutchwomen"?

RC> Of course you dont tell him the history behind that. do you Michelle?

I am sure you Rose, will fill him in.

RC> You dont dare tell him the stories of you all telling us all on how we
RC> should feel about the terror attacks of 9-11..

RC> You remember that, you said it was all our fault and that somehow that
RC> made the attacks somehow justifiable?

I never said the attacks were justified.

MV>> Sorry Gary, but that is exactly the kind of attitude that has
MV>> been pissing us off ever since P4 was rammed down our throat. We
MV>> have enough of Z1 playing dictator over the entire fidonet.

RC> and this is more proof that your obtusiveness all along has been
RC> aligned with Zonal Revenge..

You see what you want to see.

RC> *I* didnt ram no policy down your throat!!!

No you personally did not ram P4 down our throat. But you DO continue to bully
us in the same attitude. THAT is what we have enough of. We could forget the
bullying of the past. IF it would have stopped. But you just continue to do it.

RC> However over the years, I noticed and heard tell of how well adjusted
RC> you Euro's became with Policy,

Yes, we learned to live with it. That does not change the fact that it WAS
rammed down our throat.

RC> Dont go bellyaching about the past, it cannot be changed, nor is it
RC> being repeated in this case.

Yes, it is repeated. You keep on trying to submit us to your way of doing
things by force. You wanted Z1 style moderation in the FidoNews echo. You
wanted a pro-USA man for Fidonews editor.

Z2 refused to comply with your wishes and so you took what you wanted by force.

MV>> ... As long as it is not someone form Z2 who moderates Z2 style.
MV>> No, you want it done YOUR way! And if you don't get that, you use
MV>> force to get what you want.

RC> A strawman, had your boy not had his agenda of hate, this would not
RC> have happened.

Yes, exatcly! Had he been a Z1 puppet dancing to your tune, it would not have
happened.

RC> It might not have happened if you werent misguided, you could have
RC> played the voice of reason?

I have been doing that for a long time. You were deaf and blind.

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20070503
* Origin: http://www.vlist.org (2:280/5555)