Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 19.08.11 07:17
Return
All,

Just to inform you I've returned to the controls of 2:292/854.

All mail in this conference will be skipped as it is too overwhelming to
catch-up.

Anything which needs to be brought to my attention will need to be re-sent.

Take care,

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.59
* Origin: ============== www.lighthouse-dcd.org ============== (2:292/854)