Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 19.08.11 00:53
Error in the your no
Hello Gary,

On Thursday August 18 2011 08:33, you wrote to me:

>> What is really sad is that despite all the messes you have gotten
>> yourself in, you still behave like children that have not yet
>> learned to accept that they can not always get what they want.

GP> This is a big part of the problem. You're generalizing an entire
GP> country; a lot of people take offense to that.

As in "Eurotrash pacifist shit pig Pussy"? Or "pissant little country"? Or
perhaps "Genetically defective Swede"? or "Pussy Dutchwomen"?

Yes, you are right, a lot of people take offense to that.

GP> And yes, some of this side of the lake are guilty as well -- but
GP> that's why an effective moderator was needed, as well as a cooling off
GP> period.

In YOUR opinion. And so you have tha NAB Troika confiscate the magazine and the
echo to "fix it" by force.

Sorry Gary, but that is exactly the kind of attitude that has been pissing us
off ever since P4 was rammed down our throat. We have enough of Z1 playing
dictator over the entire fidonet.

>> When you can not get what you want, you revert to violence. And now
>> you have done it again. You could not accept that it is a Z2 fellow
>> in the driver's seat, someone who did not want to dance to your
>> tune.

GP> We don't care who's in charge of the echo, so long as it's someone
GP> who's not actively attacking inside it.

... As long as it is not someone form Z2 who moderates Z2 style. No, you want
it done YOUR way! And if you don't get that, you use force to get what you
want.

GP> I mean, come on dude, this is supposed to be a fun hobby.

Right. And Z1 playing dictator for the rest does not fit in.

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20070503
* Origin: Euro trash pacifist shit pig pussy (2:280/5555)