Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 18.08.11 13:01
Error in the your no
Hello Ross,

RC> You cannot have expected us to have remained silent and tolerated your
RC> political bullshit ad naseumm but give us credit for letting the time
RC> pass that did, before we terminated you.

RC> What is sad is that you dont get it..

What is really sad is that despite all the messes you have gotten yourself in,
you still behave like children that have not yet learned to accept that they
can not always get what they want.

When you can not get what you want, you revert to violence. And now you have
done it again. You could not accept that it is a Z2 fellow in the driver's
seat, someone who did not want to dance to your tune.

So again you used violence to "terminate" him.

Well, you did it once too often. Violence begets violence. We are now at war
and there will not be peace until you grow up and learn to accept that you can
not always get what you want.

I may not live to see it. So be it.

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20070503