Fidonet Portal

From: Ross Cassell (1:123/456)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 18.08.11 12:36
Error in the your no
Hello Michiel!

18 Aug 11 11:01, you wrote to me:

RC>> You cannot have expected us to have remained silent and tolerated
RC>> your political bullshit ad naseumm but give us credit for letting
RC>> the time pass that did, before we terminated you.

RC>> What is sad is that you dont get it..

MV> What is really sad is that despite all the messes you have gotten
MV> yourself in, you still behave like children that have not yet learned
MV> to accept that they can not always get what they want.

and you cannot function without confusing Us with the US Govt...

Where do the Canadians fit into your machinations?

Go eat a bullet Michiel, you wont be missed.

==
Ross
Fidonet Feeds Or Fidonet In Your Newsreader: http://www.easternstar.info
E-mail: ross(at)cassell(dot)us | Other Places: http://links.cassell.us

It's only money, we'll print more! -- Demoncrapz

... WORK HARDER! Millions on welfare depend on it.
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20060121
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Spartanburg, SC USA (1:123/456)