Fidonet Portal

From: Gary Perkins (1:393/31)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 18.08.11 10:38
Error in the your no
Re: Error in the your no
By: Michiel van der Vlist to Dale Shipp on Thu Aug 18 2011 12:26 pm

> You get what you deserve. We are fed up with having tp play the game by
> your rules and your rules only. 25 years of Z1 dictatorship is enough. We
> no longer play by your rules. We no longer play by your "ASCCI only" rule.
> If it does not show well on your screen, bad luck. You are free not to
> participate in international echomail.
>
> As I wrote above, we will no longer submit to your dicatorship. I will
> write in any language that I choose. Je kan de pot op met je ooficie.le
> taal van FidoNet.
>
> Believe what you want. Fact is that you were the one dicating the rules for
> 25 years. Enough is enough.

Michiel, I think you're starting to lose it. While English and ASCII are the
official language and character set, that's only for technical purposes. Echos
are free to be distributed in whichever language and characters the moderator
desires to allow.

--- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
* Origin: SETX Chat and BBS - Vidor, TX (1:393/31)