Fidonet Portal

From: Gary Perkins (1:393/31)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 18.08.11 10:33
Error in the your no
Re: Error in the your no
By: Michiel van der Vlist to Ross Cassell on Thu Aug 18 2011 11:01 am

> What is really sad is that despite all the messes you have gotten yourself
> in, you still behave like children that have not yet learned to accept that
> they can not always get what they want.

This is a big part of the problem. You're generalizing an entire country; a
lot of people take offense to that. And yes, some of this side of the lake are
guilty as well -- but that's why an effective moderator was needed, as well as
a cooling off period.

> When you can not get what you want, you revert to violence. And now you
> have done it again. You could not accept that it is a Z2 fellow in the
> driver's seat, someone who did not want to dance to your tune.

We don't care who's in charge of the echo, so long as it's someone who's not
actively attacking inside it.

I mean, come on dude, this is supposed to be a fun hobby. Fidonews is meant to
be a fun newsletter about that hobby, and the echo for the discussion of the
newsletter. It's not complicated, and it's my belief that politics, racism,
and prejudices should not follow there.

--- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
* Origin: SETX Chat and BBS - Vidor, TX (1:393/31)