Fidonet Portal

From: Ross Cassell (1:123/456)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 17.08.11 20:28
Error in the your no

17 Aug 11 13:19, you wrote to Dale Shipp:

DS>> As if you were not the primary aggressor for years. Accept some
DS>> of the blame for yourself.

BF> Primary means I started it all. No, I sure as hell will not accept
BF> any blame for that.

No, you were not the *sole* aggressor, but you laid the foundation.

You cannot have expected us to have remained silent and tolerated your
political bullshit ad naseumm but give us credit for letting the time pass that
did, before we terminated you.

What is sad is that you dont get it..

What is even sadder, you thought no one else had noticed your stuff or was
willing to speak up, therefore you thought you could marginalize me, guess you
arent as smart as you think you are.

BF> Let me just say that you (and the rest outside of
BF> your ?ன??Wink knows as little of it all as you knew about the truth
BF> about the Vietnam War half a century ago.

and here is an example, you cant help yourself, it is like a genetic defect
with you?

Tell me, are all Swedes like you?

Shall I get political and contrast you to the Vikings or those of your
countrymen who eagerly got in bed with the Nazi's?

We arent laughing with you, we are laughing at you!

==
Ross
Fidonet Feeds Or Fidonet In Your Newsreader: http://www.easternstar.info
E-mail: ross(at)cassell(dot)us | Other Places: http://links.cassell.us

It's only money, we'll print more! -- Demoncrapz

... Democrats are like a farm pond, THE SCUM always rises to the top.
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20060121
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Spartanburg, SC USA (1:123/456)