Fidonet Portal

From: Ross Cassell (1:123/456)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 17.08.11 20:21
Error in the your no
Hello Michiel!

17 Aug 11 12:21, you wrote to Dale Shipp:

DS>> As if you were not the primary aggressor for years.

MV> Wrong. The prime aggressors were the Z1 folks who have been bullying
MV> us into their mold ever since the introduction of P4.

Bovine Scatology!

You are such the oppressed victim, next thing we will hear is that you fancy
yourself as some Dutch Form of Ghandi, or Nelson Van Der Mandela.

Like I said, you stoked the feeling through your provocations via this notion
that you held that revenge was necessary.

Like I asked you before, do you hold ill will towards the Italians for what the
Romans did in the day?

==
Ross
Fidonet Feeds Or Fidonet In Your Newsreader: http://www.easternstar.info
E-mail: ross(at)cassell(dot)us | Other Places: http://links.cassell.us

It's only money, we'll print more! -- Demoncrapz

... Democrats are like a farm pond, THE SCUM always rises to the top.
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20060121
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Spartanburg, SC USA (1:123/456)