Fidonet Portal

From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 17.08.11 17:12
fidoonet.net
Hello Robert,

Monday August 15 2011, Robert Clay wrote to Michael Dukelsky:

RC> Hmmm.. I was going by the first part of that:

RC> Domain Name: FIDONET.NET
RC> Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
RC> Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
RC> Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com
RC> Name Server: NS1.PENDINGRENEWALDELETION.COM
RC> Name Server: NS2.PENDINGRENEWALDELETION.COM
RC> Updated Date: 27-jul-2011
RC> Creation Date: 22-jul-1997
RC> Expiration Date: 21-jul-2012

It looks like the answer depends on which whois server you query. The answer
you get is from
whois -nh whois.verisign-grs.com fidonet.net
and the answer I get is from
whois -nh whois.networksolutions.com fidonet.net

Since NetworkSolutions is the registrar I guess their answer is more correct.

Michael

... dukelsky (at) aha (dot) ru
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20100314
* Origin: Moscow, Russia (2:5020/1042)