Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 16.08.11 13:41
Error in the your node
VD> Ward, you don't understand me!

I think so too. It's a very heated situation at the moment in fidonet. A USA
тройка has launched yet another war against "things" they do not like. I
hope you will stay with us (in ENET.SYSOP) and help us repair the damage that
those US aggressors have caused fidonet.

VD> Regards, Vladimir Donskoy

Please Владимир, stay with us. We -- in fidonet -- need all the help
we can get from you guys in Russia to fight the dominance of the US
тройка now trying to run the show.

How ironical that last Saturday it was 50 years ago the Berlin Wall was
built... Sad

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.2.20) Gecko/20110804
* Origin: news://felten.yi.org (2:203/2)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 17.08.11 02:07
Re: Error in the your no

-=> spoke to Vladimir Donskoy about Error in the your node I think so too. It's a very heated situation at the
BF> moment in fidonet. A USA тройка has launched yet
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is the above supposed to be something that others can read, or is it
just your way of inserting some cuss words? All that comes out is a set
of twelve characters from the extended ASCII set.

BF> another war against "things" they do not like. I hope you
BF> will stay with us (in ENET.SYSOP) and help us repair the
BF> damage that those US aggressors have caused fidonet.

As if you were not the primary aggressor for years. Accept some of the
blame for yourself.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) comcast (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked on Hesperus in Columbia, Maryland. 00:11:30, 17 Aug 2011
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)