Fidonet Portal

From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 13.08.11 23:03
Error in the your node
Hello Robert,

Friday August 12 2011, Robert Clay wrote to Janis Kracht:

>>> primary DNS-zone fidonet.net was delete (expaired) week ago,

>> Ah.. ok. I had noticed that fidonet.net expired as well.

RC> The domain fidonet.net does appear to have been renewed, on 27
RC> July, though only for a year...

Really?

[mike@miked ~]$ whois fidonet.net
[...]
Pending Renewal or Deletion
P.O. Box 430
Herndon, VA. US 20172-0447

Domain Name: FIDONET.NET
[...]
Administrative Contact:
Pending Renewal or Deletion
pendingrenewalordeletion@networksolutions.com
P.O. Box 430
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
US
570-708-8786

Technical Contact:
Pending Renewal or Deletion
pendingrenewalordeletion@networksolutions.com
P.O. Box 430
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
US
570-708-8786

Record expires on 21-Jul-2011.
Record created on 22-Jul-1997.
Database last updated on 13-Aug-2011 12:57:05 EDT.

Michael

... dukelsky (at) aha (dot) ru
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20100314
* Origin: Moscow, Russia (2:5020/1042)