Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 10.08.11 20:03
Re^4: Error in the your node
> Hello Janis!

Hi Vladimir!

>> Ah.. ok. I had noticed that fidonet.net expired as well. I also have
>> not received a new Zone 2 Segment yet for week 224 from Ward's system.
>> The new Zone 2 segment usually comes here on Monday, so I can
>> incorporate it into the next nodelist for Zone 1.. so right now
>> ZONE2.224 segment is MIA.

>> Well, if his system does make the segment, and I get it here, I will
>> let you you know over here in this echo.

> Not need - I poll Ward's node every 5 minits Smile , so if it will work I send
> and get all automatically.

Of course Smile

>> Have you gotten nodelist.210, and nodelist.217 over there? Those
>> segments did get here and I did incorporate any changes in them into
>> the Zone 1 nodelist, FWTW.

> Ward make everyday nodelist, so I have last nodelist.215 .

Ok, so 217 didn't get made yet over there.. I _did_ receive the zone 2 segment
for week 217, though.

>Lists from zone 1 is incompatible with Ward's - another order of zone-segments
> and prolog-epilogue.

Yes, and more, Vladimir .. the CRC's are different as well - the nodediff
from Z2 can't be applied... I was just wondering if those nodelists were made.
Obviously, his system stopped making them around nodelist.215. That answers my
question

> If you will IC - then lists from you as IC will are
> correspondent Policy and we may change to its (may be)... But now - no.

As you first mentioned, the change for binkp.net will not be applied until Ward
returns.. or maybe he can get someone to reboot his system..

hehe.. over here in New York, we would say his computer needs a 'smack upside
the head' (knock some sense into that computer Wink

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854.1)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 15.08.11 14:21
Re: Re^4: Error in the your node
Vladimir,

VD> ... If you will IC - then lists from you
VD> as IC will are correspondent Policy and we may change to its (may be)...

I truly hope you understand how silly your statement is.

Here we have a situation where 3 individuals in North America have decided to
hi-jack an echo and the Fidonews-publication with an attitude that defies
everything and you are somewhat suggesting WHAT ?

From a person that should have recollections of a recent totalitarian regime
the constitution of a complete new Polit-bureau, also known as NAB, comes as q
thunderstrike under a clear sky.

In case you did not understand, these 3 individuals have effectively cut the
FIDONEWS echo in such a way that when I post something in it, it will not reach
the other systems of the Polit-bureau and everybody who links via a
Polit-bureau system will not be able to read my posts ... or have you not
noticed that suddenly there are only North American messages in that echo?

All the rest gets filtered by the Troika.

Lotsa talk about freedom of the press and freedom of speech ... but you know
what happens when the Polit-bureau does not want you to communicate... Good
thing the days of the gulag are over.

Amazing this all occurs when I happen to not be around.

I call for a truly independent European backbone, open to all, unrestricted and
if the Polit-bureau wants to separate itself from the rest of the world ... who
cares ...

\%/@rd

Just to be certain that this mail does not get filtered as well it will also be
sent as netmail.

--- LIGHTHOUSE-DCD.ORG
* Origin: Baby Glacier -- Melita Island Montana USA (2:292/854.1)