Fidonet Portal

From: Douglas Connor (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Mon, 29.12.08 03:32
Season's Greetings
Miles Maxted -> Douglas Connor wrote:
MM> G'morning Douglas,

DC>> Same Back to you.

MM> Thank you - what are you interested in, checking this echo ?
Yea I was checking the echo and Bjorn's news server. (ducking head for
improper spelling)

Um err I am an arm chair Rocket scientist(ha ha).
I have an interest in astrometry Physics and other new
not run of the mill trains of thought.
I could not quote you any theorys, excpt maybe e=mc^2.

he he I wait for my "boinc" client to tell me there is a cure to MS
in all the RNA sequences my computers have crunched.
MS the afliction that keeps me close to a chair at all times (imbalance)

I looked through my own Jam DB and did not find this area
so i areafixed it from ross cassell It may be there time
will tell.

MM> I'm split between physics and psychology myself - how might those
MM> match up ?

oh my do you believe in creation or evolution,!!
You do not have to answer that.Smile

MM> Cheers,

MM> Miles.

--- Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.6 (Windows/20050716)
* Origin: (2:203/2)