Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Thu, 09.01.20 21:28
gpg "live" editor ..OK it's not really and editor! BUT..
On 08/01/2020 4:59 p.m., Tommi Koivula : August Abolins wrote:

>  AA> Tommi should be able to read it too.
>
> Yes I can read it, but not in Thunderbird. I had to copy/paste it
> elsewhere to decrypt.

Oh.. I thought you were using TB with Enigmail.

Regular cut'n'paste manually to elsewhere would suck.

BTW.. too bad our phone pgp apps don't do inline encoding and only send
the encoded sections as S/MIME.

But Wilfred handles them fine from my phone device.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/60.9.1
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)