Fidonet Portal

From: Vladimir Donskoy (2:5020/2992)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 10.08.11 12:46
Re^3: Error in the your node
Hello Janis!

Tuesday August 09 2011, Janis Kracht wrote to Vladimir Donskoy:

>> But the node till not work Sad ... Wait to 18th ?

JK> Yes, I guess that is all you can do.. Or connect somewhere else just
JK> until then.. People do that over here in Zone 1 a lot.. when their
JK> feed goes down, they will sometimes use a "secondary" feed until the
JK> old one gets fixed ...

JK> A bit of work to do that sometimes, though..

Main problem is no-generation of nodelist, now we have many corrects in it. Our
primary DNS-zone fidonet.net was delete (expaired) week ago, so all IP-nodes
now switch to other DNS-zone binkp.net . So - many changes to the nodelist.

Regards, Vladimir Donskoy

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20110320
* Origin: DVB Station (2:5020/2992)