Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 09.08.11 11:46
Re^2: Error in the your node
Hi Vladimir!

>> He did reply to me regarding one topic, at least. From what he told
>> me though, his internet connectivity is sometimes difficult to use.
>> I do see him on facebook now and then... perhaps you can contact him
>> there?

>Thank you for information about Facebook, I am "friend" of Ward there and writ
> chat-message to him too.

Very good Smile

> But the node till not work Sad ... Wait to 18th ?

Yes, I guess that is all you can do.. Or connect somewhere else just until
then.. People do that over here in Zone 1 a lot.. when their feed goes down,
they will sometimes use a "secondary" feed until the old one gets fixed ...

A bit of work to do that sometimes, though..

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854.1)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 15.08.11 01:55
Re: Re^2: Error in the your node
VD> But the node till not work Sad ... Wait to 18th ?

Patience is an interesting virtue.

In the old days we were without mail the moment Henk Wevers reched the end of
the street with his (Sleurhut). Louis Van Geel was also notorious to go down
... and remain down for a month at a time.

We just waited and in the meantime did something else.

\%/@rd

--- LIGHTHOUSE-DCD.ORG
* Origin: Baby Glacier -- Melita Island Montana USA (2:292/854.1)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854.1)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 15.08.11 16:07
Re: Re^2: Error in the your node
Vlad,

VD> I'm sorry but I on the rest read echoes by Internet web-BBS or another
VD> path, for example in the www.fidonet-online.ru , and even my node not
VD> work - I will can inform "alert" about it.

Any still outstanding nodelist issues will be dealt with this coming Thursday.

Issues involving the PBD [Polit Bureau Distribution] will be dealt with after
that.