Fidonet Portal

From: Vladimir Donskoy (2:5020/2992)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 05.08.11 12:46
Error in the your node
Hello Ward!

If you read this letter try restore work of your node! Connects to it have
only timeouts...

Best regards, Vladimir Donskoy.

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20110320
* Origin: DVB Station (2:5020/2992)

From: Vladimir Donskoy (2:5055/92.1)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 07.08.11 23:56
Re: Error in the your node
Hi Janis!

06 aug 11, Janis Kracht wrote to Vladimir Donskoy:

>> If you read this letter try restore work of your node! Connects to
>> it have only timeouts...

JK> We have no IC currently.. better to post this in enet.sysop.. perhaps
JK> you have done so..

I know about IC, but almost all echoes in Europe linked across Ward's node and
disconnect now. I hope Ward can read this echo or anybody can inform him (I
sent email).

Vladimir

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20110320
* Origin: DVB Station (2:5055/92.1)

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 08.08.11 11:03
Re: Error in the your node
Hi Vladimir!

>>> If you read this letter try restore work of your node! Connects to
>>> it have only timeouts...

>> We have no IC currently.. better to post this in enet.sysop.. perhaps
>> you have done so..

>I know about IC, but almost all echoes in Europe linked across Ward's node and
> disconnect now. I hope Ward can read this echo or anybody can inform him (I
> sent email).

He will get your email, so it's good that you contacted him that way. He did
reply to me regarding one topic, at least. From what he told me though, his
internet connectivity is sometimes difficult to use. I do see him on facebook
now and then... perhaps you can contact him there?

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Joe Delahaye (1:249/303)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 08.08.11 12:04
Re: Error in the your node
Re: Re: Error in the your node
By: Vladimir Donskoy to Janis Kracht on Sun Aug 07 2011 21:56:18

> I know about IC, but almost all echoes in Europe linked across Ward's node
> and disconnect now. I hope Ward can read this echo or anybody can inform
> him (I sent email).

Ward knows about it. I just had an email from him finally. He is going to try
and have his family reboot his system. Hopefully that will work. He wont be
back home until 18 August
--- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
* Origin: The Lions Den BBS, Trenton, On, CDN (1:249/303)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854.1)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 15.08.11 01:55
Re: Error in the your node
GP> I read a post recently from Janis that Tom let the trademark expire. Too
GP> bad.

It was unenforceable anyway ... has been like that forever.

\%/@rd

--- LIGHTHOUSE-DCD.ORG
* Origin: Baby Glacier -- Melita Island Montana USA (2:292/854.1)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854.1)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 15.08.11 01:55
Re: Error in the your node
Vlad,

VD> If you read this letter try restore work of your node! Connects to it
VD> have only timeouts...

If I read this letter it is because I can connect to my node via the internet
in the USA.

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854.1)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 15.08.11 01:55
Re: Error in the your node
Vlad,

VD> I know about IC, but almost all echoes in Europe linked across Ward's
VD> node and disconnect now. I hope Ward can read this echo or anybody can
VD> inform him (I sent email).

I may carry a number of echoes but hardly anything noteworthy is centralised
via my node.

Check your facts before writing something like that.