Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Sun, 22.05.11 00:51
fidonet ic
Hello Janis,

On Saturday May 21 2011 16:22, you wrote to Ward Dossche:

>> Didn't he resign?

JK> Not that I saw . He did resign as ZC, and Scott took over that
JK> position.

1) According to P4 1.2.7 first paragraph, the IC is a ZC. So a resignation as
ZC implies a resignation as IC.

2) There is no */1000 node to be found in the nodelist.

Ergo: There is no IC.

WD>> Not that it matters much nowadays ...

Indeed, it has been a paper tiger for many years.

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20070503
* Origin: http://www.vlist.org (2:280/5555)