Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:397/22)
To: All
Date: Mon, 14.04.08 15:02
The last of the thre
13 Apr 08 16:53, Roger Nelson wrote to Roy Witt:

RW>> They couldn't handle the fresh water mix with the brine.

RN> Exception: Lake Pontchartrain is a mixture of fresh water and sea
RN> water.

And there are fish that have the ability to live in brackish water. Not
only there, but in many places around the world. Most of your African
tropical fish live in brackish water. They're almost as pretty as some of
the salt water fishes.

RW>> In that case, you can just ponder them from the window.

RN> I am not much of a spectator when it comes to sports, although at my
RN> age being a participant could be deadly. (-:

I don't think age has that much to do with it, as does your
physical condition.

R\%/itt

--- Twit(t) Filter v2.1 (C) 2000
* Origin: SATX Alamo Area Net * South * Texas, USA * (1:397/22)