Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:261/38.9)
To: All
Date: Mon, 25.06.12 11:06
on the level
Hey Dale!

This message contains the so-called level in the CHRS kludge.

Life is good,
Maurice

--- GNU bash, version 4.2.29(2)-release (x86_64-atom-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Pointy Stick Society (1:261/38.9)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Tue, 26.06.12 01:03
Re: on the level
-=> On 06-25-12 09:06, Maurice Kinal spoke to Dale Shipp about on the level This message contains the so-called level in the CHRS kludge.

Both versions are equally readable on my system. They also read as
intended on two nntp sites that I visit from time to time, but not on a

something that looked like ".

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) comcast (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked on Hesperus in Columbia, Maryland. 23:11:36, 25 Jun 2012
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Wed, 27.06.12 01:04
Re: on the level
-=> On 06-26-12 09:39, Maurice Kinal spoke to Dale Shipp about on the level No surprise about that here. However check out;

MK> http://fghi.pp.ru/?area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=1:261/38.9+ff000098

MK> and

MK> http://fghi.pp.ru/?area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=1:261/38.9+ff000099

I cannot do that from here of course, but I did link to them from the
one site I use that has web access.

MK> I am EXTREMELY curious to find out what you see there
MK> regarding those messages. It may turn out that your
MK> browser is actually CP1252 which wouldn't surprise me any but we'll
MK> see.

They looked the same as here. Actually, they looked like screen
captures which would have been bit maps and so it would not have
mattered what code page my web browser used.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) comcast (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked on Hesperus in Columbia, Maryland. 23:06:07, 26 Jun 2012