Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Fri, 22.06.12 01:58
a neat little test of utf-8
"mark lewis -> Maurice Kinal"
wrote in news:11074$fido.ftsc_public@JamNNTPd:

ml> what??? that doesn't even look anything like utf-8 Sad

especially after being converted back to CP437 (or not) and then being
converted again (to iso-8859-1) to come back out... maybe again? ;)

--
)\/(ark - remove .my.foot to email me, capiche?

* Origin: news://news.wpusa.dynip.com | acct req'd to post (1:3634/12)