Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Fri, 22.06.12 01:57
a neat little test of utf-8
"Maurice Kinal -> Mark Lewis" wrote in news:11072
$fido.ftsc_public@JamNNTPd:

ML>> maybe i should quote some of his messages several times and see
ML>> what comes out in the wash?

MK> I seriously doubt that has anything to do with the subject at hand,
MK> which I believe originates with observations/recommendations/complaints
MK> about fts-5003.

maybe i should do it anyway... if for no other reason than to actually show
what happens ;)

[trim]

what??? that doesn't even look anything like utf-8 Sad

MK> --- GNU bash, version 4.2.29(2)-release (x86_64-core2-linux-gnu)
MK> * Origin: Pointy Stick Society (1:261/38.9)

you've been around a lot longer than you'd have others believe Razz

--
)\/(ark - remove .my.foot to email me, capiche?

* Origin: news://news.wpusa.dynip.com | acct req'd to post (1:3634/12)