Fidonet Portal

From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: All
Date: Mon, 21.07.08 21:49
Ping
Hello Ross,

20 Jul 08, Ross Cassell wrote to Janis Kracht:

RC> We wont talk about the fact that Ritlabs no longer supports ARGUS and
RC> the guy whom was behind Radius and Taurus stormed out of Fidonet in a
RC> hissy fit over something he disagreed with Ward about.

AFAIR Radius was developed by Denis Voituk 2:5012/38 and he is still in the
nodelist. Taurus was developed by Alex Shakhaylo 2:461/700 and he really had
some disagreements with Ward which were later removed. I talked to Alex via ICQ
after he left Fidonet. The reasons for leaving Fidonet were personal and had
absolutely no relation to Ward. So Ward is not to be blamed here. Smile

Michael

... dukelsky (at) aha (dot) ru
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20061116
* Origin: Moscow, Russia (2:5020/1042)