Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.12.21 08:00
Feeling a bit boring....
Hello Matt Munson!

** On Sunday 26.12.21 - 23:18, Matt Munson wrote to All:

MM> I am wondering is my Windows XP upgrade discs still worth keeping for
MM> retro purposes or should I toss them in the trash.

MM> I have a Win98 SE full edition and I was going to upgrade it to Windows
MM> XP.

XP is totally still quite useable and robust. I still use it
on a couple of Thinkpads (T40p, T60) ..the latter which I am
using for this messsage with OpenXP.

I would imagine that someone out there could still make use of
them, even yourself - for retro purposes. ;)

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.50
* Origin: (2:221/1.58)