Fidonet Portal

From: Deepend (1:342/11)
To: All
Date: Sat, 18.12.21 17:04
Windows 11 and Ryzen 7 1700
> It is a tragedy that MS will not move it to Windows 11.
> Perhaps I will do better with a Raspberry Pi or Mac computer.

Windows 11 is just a dumpster fire in my opinion. I only installed it
originally during testing phase to see how it progressed. I went directly back
to Linux right as soon as they announced its release date. Haven't seen any
reason to want to run Windows 11 so I just stay away. If I need windows I
would just install Windows 10.
--- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
* Origin: RetroDigital BBS - rdnetbbs.com (1:342/11)