Fidonet Portal

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Tue, 02.11.21 02:10
"The maximum file size for session "ReadyBoot"
Hello August!

27 Sep 2021 07:37, August Abolins wrote to All:

AA> Has anyone encountered this:

AA> "The maximum file size for session "ReadyBoot" has been reached. As a
AA> result, events might be lost (not logged) to file
AA> "C:\Windows\Prefetch\ReadyBoot\ReadyBoot.etl". The maximum files size
AA> is currently set to 20971520 bytes."

AA> This seems to trigger a blue-screen reboot.

hipernate in my current asus pn50 does also make a unclean shutdown, sadly in
xfce4

the above is if i remember exacly 2GB barrier well know from windows xp Smile

are this partion on fat12 or fat16 ?, then reformat it to a better filesystem
like ntfs

or is this problem still on windows 11 ? :=)

Regards Benny

... too late to die young Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.1.2 (Linux/5.14.15-gentoo-dist (x86_64)Wink
* Origin: gopher://fido.junc.eu/ (2:230/0)