Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Sun, 31.10.21 09:23
windows up, apple down
New king on the block: Microsoft beats Apple as world's most
valuable company

Apple has lost its crown as the globe's most valuable public
company to Microsoft this week after the iPhone-making giant's
shares dropped 2%.

Apple's shares fell 1.8% on Friday, ending the trading session
at $149.80 apiece. The company's market capitalization dropped
to $2.48 trillion. Microsoft shares, however, showed 2.2%
gains, reaching a record high of $331.62 per share, which
propelled its market capitalization to roughly $2.49 trillion.

https://on.rt.com/bjui

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.50
* Origin: (2:221/1.58)

From: Aaron Grasswell (1:229/428)
To: All
Date: Sun, 12.12.21 07:37
Re: windows up, apple down
Everytime I read a Windows vs Apple post, I'm reminded of the excellent
docu-drama Pirates of Silicon Valley and this amazing cartoon from the early
90s that sums up the epic userbase fanaticism and inexplicable hatred of the
opposing platform that was so prevalent in the 80s/90 computer world (didn't
they know Amiga rules?Wink lol. :)

http://jaggedpath.com/maxforums/zainy/DOSvsMAC.jpg

Aaron/DW
Dark Systems BBS

> New king on the block: Microsoft beats Apple as world's most
> valuable company

> Apple has lost its crown as the globe's most valuable public
> company to Microsoft this week after the iPhone-making giant's
> shares dropped 2%.

> Apple's shares fell 1.8% on Friday, ending the trading session
> at $149.80 apiece. The company's market capitalization dropped
> to $2.48 trillion. Microsoft shares, however, showed 2.2%
> gains, reaching a record high of $331.62 per share, which
> propelled its market capitalization to roughly $2.49 trillion.

> https://on.rt.com/bjui

> --
> ../|ug
> --- OpenXP 5.0.50