Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:397/22)
To: All
Date: Fri, 04.04.08 15:52
The last of the thre
31 Mar 08 19:39, Michiel van der Vlist wrote to Ward Dossche:

MvdV> Hello Ward,

MvdV> On Monday March 31 2008 09:45, you wrote to DAVID WILLIAMS:

WD>> Noach did build an Arc and the surviving species did not suffer from
WD>> genetic problems caused by in-breeding as that is only 'a theory'
WD>> [see below].

MvdV> Aks her how Noah managed to get a pair of every one of the bliions
MvdV> of species on board.

Billions? We can forget about the fishes and other sea creatures right
up front. My question is; what do you feed carnivores?

MvdV> And o yes ask her about the HIV virus. How did that get on board?

That's a simple one...it came on the back of the monkeys...just like all
the other germs and viri...

R\%/itt

--- Twit(t) Filter v2.1 (C) 2000
* Origin: SATX Alamo Area Net * South * Texas, USA * (1:397/22)