Date: Thu, 05.12.19 06:52
SW: [OS2Voice.org Feedback] The eCSoft/2 weekly newsletter for OS2Voice
GraphScan is a graphical scientific tool that allows one to grab data
points and errors from figures, so that they can be re-used to, for
instance, make new plots.
* VisPro/Rexx Gold Edition 3.1.1 https://ecsoft2.org/visprorexx-gold-edition
VisPro/Rexx is a Visual Programming tool that is completely integrated
with the Workplace Shell and offers multiple views, drag-drop interaction,
popup menus, settings
* MCrypt 1.1.2 https://ecsoft2.org/mcrypt
Decrypt and encrypt files with OS/2 or OS/2 Rexx.
The source file will not be deleted when an output file is specified.
* LXDump/2 1.03 https://ecsoft2.org/lxdump2
LXDump/2, an utility that displays the contents of LX (Linear eXecutable)
* Zippy 1.03.04 https://ecsoft2.org/zippy
View, extract and create archive files.
* QeoDart 2.0a https://ecsoft2.org/qeodart
QeoDart is a free geography education game. Application developed using
the Qt4 toolkit qt-software-development-framework.
* Bywater BASIC Interpreter 2.50
A simple open-source BASIC interpreter, packed with a series of example
* Libgcrypt & Libgpg-error 1.7.5 & 1.26
Libgcrypt is a general purpose crypto library based on the code used in
GnuPG. Libgcrypt depends on the library 'libgpg-error', which must be
installed correctly before Libgcrypt is built.
* Suntan Special 0.67 https://ecsoft2.org/suntan-special
Suntan Special, written in REXX, creates a well configured workstation or
server by installing a sequence of fixes, drivers and applications to your
OS/2, eComStation o
* Almost VIO Fonts 1.1 https://ecsoft2.org/almost-vio-fonts
Almost Swiss is an OS/2 bitmap font inspired by the 6-point sizes of the
system font "System VIO".
* QSINIT 30112019 https://ecsoft2.org/qsinit
QSINIT is a replacement of OS2LDR created from scratch.
* Agena 2.16.10 https://ecsoft2.org/agena
Agena is an easy-to-learn procedural programming language suited for
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2
* Origin: News Gate @ Net396 -Huntsville, AL - USA (1:396/4)