Fidonet Portal

From: VOICE News Service (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 21.11.19 05:23
Event: BayWarp meeting Tuesday, November 26
From: VOICE News Service <cooannounce@os2voice.org>

++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++

From: neilDESPAM@DESPAMblondeguy.com

BayWarp meeting announcement:

Date: Tuesday, November 26
Time: 6:00 - 9:00 PM
Place: Panera Bread
501 E Hamilton Ave
Campbell, CA 95008

Panera Bread has plenty of room, it's quiet and they have WiFi. There is a
light rail station near the meeting location.

Meeting topics:
Warpstock review
Laptop Audio
OS/2 tips and tricks

Come join us in our monthly meeting. We are OS/2, ArcaOS and eComStation users,
and we meet every month to discuss ideas about our favorite operating system.

Meeting announcements and more are available on the BayWarp website.
http://www.baywarp.org http://www.baywarp.org/>

-- Neil Waldhauer mailto://neil@blondeguy.com http://www.blondeguy.com
Expert consulting for OS/2 Warp, ArcaOS and eComStation
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2