Fidonet Portal

From: Sean Rima (2:263/1)
To: All
Date: Tue, 15.06.21 21:21
Blocking an ip from all services
Recently finding a few naughty people trying to log on with my name, of course
I cannot see what password they are using as that isnt logged.

Is there a way in inet.bbb to bloxk the ip from all protocols or do I manually
have to add each one

Sean

... tcob1: telnet and http tcob1.duckdns.org

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: TCOB1 at tcob1.duckdns.org BinkP / Telnet (2:263/1)

From: luc mccarragher (1:249/206)
To: All
Date: Wed, 23.06.21 22:56
Re: Blocking an ip from all services
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="IP Block"
dir=in interface=any action=block remoteip=

that block IP or IPs
2 form :
185.180.143.0-185.180.143.255
or