Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:261/38.9)
To: All
Date: Mon, 18.06.12 16:50
a neat little test of utf-8
Hey Scott!

SS> Looks great here.

Excellent. Also looks good at fghi.pp.ru now that I dropped the '4' part from
the CHRS kludge which has absolutely no effect on fidonet.ozzmosis.com where it
also looks good. Those are the only two sites I am aware of that properly
display utf-8 characters in fidonet messages.

I am guessing that you can only handle one language at a time. Are you using
'iconv' or simular between editting and packing?

Life is good,
Maurice

... Это всё для меня греческий язык.
--- GNU bash, version 4.2.29(2)-release (x86_64-core2-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Pointy Stick Society (1:261/38.9)