Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:387/22)
To: All
Date: Wed, 06.06.12 07:30
Gibberish Unit
06 Jun 12 04:38, Maurice Kinal wrote to Dale Shipp:

MK> I've just picked up a fault in the AE35 unit. It's going to go 100%
MK> failure in 72 hours.

MK> ... Это всё для меня греческий язык.

Is that the unit that writes the above crap?

Nice to hear it has a fault and will fail soon.

R\%/itt

... besides, IMNSHO, Ward Dossche should resign as ZC2 and surrender his
... net node-number to the ZCC ! - Cato the Elder -

--- Twit(t) Filter v2.1 (C) 2000-10
* Origin: Roiz Flying \A/ Service * South Texas * USA * (1:387/22)