Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Fri, 28.12.12 15:03
Service Announcement re: MAKENL-usage
Today's Z2 version of the world nodelist and its associated diff were produced
by MAKENL_NG 3.3.0.

The prior test which was conducted revealed no issues.

If anyone discovers abnormalities in how this particular nodelist was produced,
please let me know asap.

If I may ask the concerned RCs, NCs and Hubs to please not start implementing
all the novelties that are being made possible by this nex development. All
REGION-segments are scanned by ERRFLAGS and this software must be updated first
to allow a couple of things which prior were impossible.

Also I would need to coordinate with other ZCs on "what" we start using "when"
in order to not make the nodelist-production collapse.

Take care y'all,

\%/@rd Dossche
ZC/2

--- D'Bridge 3.9
* Origin: Many Glacier / Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)