Fidonet Portal

From: Edmund Wong (1:153/7083)
To: All
Date: Mon, 22.11.21 13:12
Starfight, Star Market and SHL(Scott Snella)
Hi,

Might anyone know the where-abouts of W& W Communications (the group that
created Starfight and Star Market)? I used to have a BBS and had their doors
registered; but I've lost the registration info.

Also, does anyone have a way to contact Scott Snella (Fantasy Hocket League and
Basketball). I used to have those games running on my BBS.

Thanks

Edmund

... You can learn many things from children... like how much patience you have

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/11/18 (Linux/32)
* Origin: Eagle's BBS (1:153/7083)