Fidonet Portal

From: Silvas Ilcanjaro (1:123/131)
To: All
Date: Mon, 11.10.21 00:21
BBS Hack Door game?
Pretty sure it was a door game (though I could be remembering wrong and it was
a standalone DOS game I guess), but there was a game I had on my BBS way back
in the mid 90s, I think it was BBSHack or BBS Hack. Anyone remember it, have a
copy of it or know where I can find it?
Been trying search engines but that's been completely fruitless - they all
assume I've mistyped what I really want to look for and start giving me results
for BBQ Shack >.<
Been trying to find it again for awhile now, even to just play in Dosbox.

Thanks
--- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
* Origin: Anarchy BBS|anarchybbs.com:2332 (1:123/131)

From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: All
Date: Mon, 11.10.21 05:26
Re: BBS Hack Door game?
SI> Pretty sure it was a door game (though I could be remembering wrong and it
SI> a standalone DOS game I guess), but there was a game I had on my BBS way b
SI> in the mid 90s, I think it was BBSHack or BBS Hack. Anyone remember it, h
SI> copy of it or know where I can find it?
SI> Been trying search engines but that's been completely fruitless - they all
SI> assume I've mistyped what I really want to look for and start giving me re
SI> for BBQ Shack >.<
SI> Been trying to find it again for awhile now, even to just play in Dosbox.

Check here ... I have about 120 GIGS of files. Think I actually just
downloaded this door the other day.

... Chili, the national food ... Fart, the national odor.

--- Renegade v1.25x/DOS
* Origin: The Titantic BBS Telnet - ttb.rgbbs.info (1:129/305)

From: Silvas Ilcanjaro (1:123/131)
To: All
Date: Mon, 11.10.21 09:02
Re: BBS Hack Door game?
Re: Re: BBS Hack Door game?
By: T.J. Mcmillen to Silvas Ilcanjaro on Mon Oct 11 2021 05:26 am

> Check here ... I have about 120 GIGS of files. Think I actually just
> downloaded this door the other day.

Yep, I actually logged on to your board late last night and did find it, I was
remembering wrong it's BBS Crash not BBS Hack. Thanks!

From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: All
Date: Mon, 11.10.21 16:53
Re: BBS Hack Door game?
> Check here ... I have about 120 GIGS of files. Think I actually just
> downloaded this door the other day.
SI>
SI> Yep, I actually logged on to your board late last night and did find it, I
SI> remembering wrong it's BBS Crash not BBS Hack. Thanks!

No problem. Thats why I'm here.

... Hell hath no fury like vested interest masquerading as moral principle.

From: Al DeRosa (1:267/157)
To: All
Date: Sat, 18.12.21 23:12
Re: BBS Hack Door game?
Anyone know how to get this door registered? Is the author still around??

... It said "insert disk #3", but only two will fit...

* Origin: The Wrong Number Family Of BBS' - Wrong Number ][ (1:267/157)

From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: All
Date: Sun, 19.12.21 00:53
Re: BBS Hack Door game?
AD> Anyone know how to get this door registered? Is the author still around??
AD>
AD> ... It said "insert disk #3", but only two will fit...

Is that the actual file name?

... Programming Dept.: Mistakes made while you wait.

--- Renegade v1.30r1/Exp
* Origin: The Titantic BBS Telnet - ttb.rgbbs.info (1:129/305)

From: Al DeRosa (1:267/157)
To: All
Date: Tue, 21.12.21 19:52
Re: BBS Hack Door game?
On 19 Dec 2021, T.J. Mcmillen said the following...

TM> AD> Anyone know how to get this door registered? Is the author still aroun
TM> AD>
TM> AD> ... It said "insert disk #3", but only two will fit...
TM>
TM> Is that the actual file name?

Sorry that was a tagline, the name of the door is BBSCrash v5.6.. Doesn't look
crippled at all, but if I am going to register door games for my Server might
as well find out if they can be..

Al

... APPLE: It may be slow, but at least it's expensive.

* Origin: The Wrong Number Family Of BBS' - Wrong Number ][ (1:267/157)