Fidonet Portal

From: Leo Barnhoorn (2:280/2040)
To: All
Date: Thu, 26.08.21 02:12
ChessMagic
Hello All,

Does anyone know where i can find/download the following files:
CMEDLIBC.ZIP and CMEDLINE.ZIP

This is because CMEDIT.EXE does not work and returns the following message:
Incorrect Version of FoxPro!

Kind regards,
Leo

--- D'Bridge 4
* Origin: Magic Systems (2:280/2040)

From: T.J. Mcmillen (1:129/305)
To: All
Date: Wed, 25.08.21 21:25
Re: ChessMagic
LB> Hello All,
LB>
LB> Does anyone know where i can find/download the following files:
LB> CMEDLIBC.ZIP and CMEDLINE.ZIP
LB>
LB> This is because CMEDIT.EXE does not work and returns the following message
LB> Incorrect Version of FoxPro!

Sorry man, when I saw this, I checked all my CDs, and I even went on a crazy
google search. Cannot find ANYTHING on those files. Sad

... H*ll, if I was sane why would I be here?
--- Renegade v1.25/DOS
* Origin: The Titantic BBS Telnet - ttb.rgbbs.info (1:129/305)

From: Leo Barnhoorn (2:280/2040)
To: All
Date: Thu, 26.08.21 04:20
Re: ChessMagic
Hello T.J. Mcmillen

25 Aug 21 21:25, you wrote to me:

LB>> Hello All,
LB>>
LB>> Does anyone know where i can find/download the following files:
LB>> CMEDLIBC.ZIP and CMEDLINE.ZIP
LB>>
LB>> This is because CMEDIT.EXE does not work and returns the following
LB>> message Incorrect Version of FoxPro!

TM> Sorry man, when I saw this, I checked all my CDs, and I even went on a
TM> crazy google search. Cannot find ANYTHING on those files. Sad

TM> ... H*ll, if I was sane why would I be here?
TM> --- Renegade v1.25/DOS
TM> * Origin: The Titantic BBS Telnet - ttb.rgbbs.info (1:129/305)

Thanks for your mail and your search.
I also searched and couldn't find anything.

Does anyone know what version of FoxPro was used?
Then I can try installing this version of FoxPro for the runtime libararies.
Who knows that will work.

Kind regards,
Leo

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20210816
* Origin: ---<Have a nice day>--- (2:280/2040)